[Ansteorra] Fw: map link

Eddie and Barbara Calhoun charlescalhoun at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 24 12:52:38 PDT 2008

Greetings,
More info for International Festival.
The site map shows in the top right hand corner. We have a really nice big area. So come out and join us. :)
Just a short walk from the spectator parking area.
If you come in on 2nd street DON'T PARK ON THAT STREET You will be towed away.
Go to 3rd and Ferris Ave.Turn at the 3 hoops that look like a tunnel Your next turn will be the very next right(If you have a trailer STOP!!! NO TRAILERS ARE ALLOWED BEYOND THIS POINT.)(You will need to park in the spectator parking area and ride or walk in with someone. I'm sure we can get a few of us together to help you bring stuff in. If you have a wagon to help haul stuff that would be great.) Follow it till you get to the direction attendant who will of course want to know who your group is. You will be on a bike path. Follow it around till you see us.
 Once you unload keep going the same way you'll just make a big circle and park in the spectator parking area.1st come 1st serve.
 Between 5:30 to 7:30 on Friday is opening ceremony. We will NOT be allowed to drive this area at all during this time.
If you have questions feel free to contact me.
Lady Arabella
Eldern Hospitaler