[Ansteorra] October Black Star

Dcypress Dcypress at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 10:18:36 PDT 2008

Actually, the book I received was very clean and neatly done.. I love the color pic versus black and white. Other than some of the
text being a tad small in size on some pages, mine looks really good. I like the squared binding as it makes it more like a book,
and not just a pamphlet.

Máire O'Halowrane (bookbinding)
Hellsgate
Ansteorra