[Ansteorra] October Black Star

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 27 21:51:45 PDT 2008

Greetings all,

The Black Star drops in the mail system on or before the 20th of each month prior to the publication date (i.e. September 20th for the October issue), from there several factors will influence when it reaches your home. If you receive yours Standard Mail (not First Class) you are at the mercy of the amount of bulk mail that is in the system at that time (Christmas season for instance can really slow things down). Also your distance from the drop point (Lubbock, TX) will affect when you receive your copy. And, as was pointed out in this email, the hurricane may be affecting the speed of mail service, even to areas that were not touched by it.

I am certain that you will all have your issues by this coming week. If you do not see them by next weekend, and you have not recently renewed your membership (wait too long in replying to the pink letter and you can drop off the mailing list since they are pulled a month in advance), then please email me directly ( chronicler at ansteorra.org ) and I will follow up with you.

In service,
Baron Kainin
Kingdom Chronicler