[Ansteorra] October Black Star

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 22:14:36 PDT 2008

Greetings,

Actually the SCA pays for address correction service on every issue of the newsletter. If it gets delivered and you are not there (and assuming the person living there now does not keep it) then it is returned to the corporate offices as undeliverable (which the SCA pays for) or if you have forwarded your mail it gets delivered to you with a return note to the corporate offices with your new address information (which the SCA pays for -  want the save the SCA some money, change your address with corporate when you move and don't rely on the address correction service to do it).

So, if you have moved and you DID have your mail forwarded but are not getting your newsletter you should contact the Registrar, Renee Signorotti (information in the back of the Black Star under Corporate and Society Officers) because something may have gone wrong in the address correction process. Or if you moved and DID NOT have your mail forwarded, you should contact the Registrar because they do not know where you went.

In service,
Baron Kainin
Kingdom Chronicler