[Ansteorra] Regrets (and OT Grumble)

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 23:41:53 PDT 2009

With apologies and a real sense of "damn, THAT'S bad timing", I regret
to inform you that as things stand at this instant I will not be in
attendance at Elfsea Defender this coming weekend due to a very mundane
problem.  (Automotive engine self-destruction kinda changes
expectations.)

This impacts at least two commitments I had made.   First, I had
expected to be available to sit and help with a Friday night gate shift
- would someone please step forward to assist on the 9p-Midnight shift?

Second, this does mean that I will not be able to lead the intended A&S
50 Challenge session on Saturday.  If there are any Challengers who will
be at Defender who still would like to "meet & greet", PLEASE talk
amongst yourselves and work with the event steward to find a time and
place.  (My suggestion is afternoon, after the primary lysts have been
completed.)

I'm working on alternatives, just don't count on me at the present time.

Sadly, Amra

OR, as I posted in one online journal:

Can Friday get here soon enough?

Probably not, at the rate portions of this week have been going.

I try not to whine in public, but any Wednesday that includes a car
engine self-destructing should be subject to factory recall, or
something.  Know what I'm doing in the morning...

Hope y'all are doing better, and ignore the slob in the distance for a
few days -- he probably won't be very good company until his "wheels"
are back in action

Adieu, Amra  / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

SCA:  al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B, OSCA

Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle
alt. e-mail:  <mailto:KiheBard at hotmail.com> KiheBard at gmail.com
Buy my writings!:  <http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen>