[Ansteorra] xXxth Year Anniversary Celebration T shirts have arrived!!!

Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family daire.druinne at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 21:17:28 PDT 2009

Druinne here...

Shirts will be sold on a first come, first served basis.  Our ubercool
webdude, Garreth and Morgan, my able co-steward and all around Boy Wonder,
are both IT savvy beyond my imagination and will have a link up soon on the
xXxth year page so that you can charge away and pay on PayPal and get yours
in the mail.  Knowing those two, it should be up no later then end of next
week, if not sooner.  We will announce on this list when that link is
active.

Sure, there is a bit of favoritism here.  The first shirts will be sold at
Elfsea Defender this weekend, where we are planning on a variety of fun
activities, at a location convenient to all, just right off I 35 in
Hillsboro.  But hey, I am the Baroness of Elfsea, and yes, this is a totally
shameless event plug.  And besides that, we couldn't get them in time to
sell them at Gulf Wars.

About sizes, Morgan did a pretty good job on the size range so that we
should have enough to cover just about all needs.  I can post what is left
after Defender this weekend.

Now...off to see which design to have done up next...

Druinne