[Ansteorra] Update to authorization forms and card mailing list

Kory-Kajira Lewis torinsmail at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 7 19:01:11 PDT 2009

First off, I am having a large number of people sending in authorization forms w/o putting down their City, State, Zip Code...I assumed that people would write this w/o being prompted by boxes/titles...but since they are being missed, I will be updating the form and getting it out on the internet.  In the meantime, please make sure that the authorization form is complete :)

Here is the list of authorization cards going out tomorrow, April 8th (don't forget to do your taxes...)

Fighter Cards to be Mailed out on April 8th
1.       Atwood, Robert
2.       Bainter, Alexander (Youth Boffer)
3.       Bishop, John
4.       Calhoun, Barbara
5.       Cupps, Joy
6.       Heinrich, Andrew
7.       Holder, William
8.       Laugen, Grant
9.       Morgan, Richard
10.   Morgan, Sarah
11.   Perkins, Todd (re-mailing, was returned for incorrect address (typo))
12.   Taylor, John
13.   Theriot, Kenneth
14.   Townsend, David
15.   White, Benjamin
16.   Whitford, David
17.   Yates, John
18.   Yates, John H.
19.   Yates, Willow

Fighter Cards Printed, but Unable to due to Mailing Issues
20.   Avallone, Erin/Ellena (returned-verified address to authorization form)
21.   Steeley, Andrew/Andrew Turnbull (no city/state/zip)
22.   Spinks, Jack/Jacque the Spink (no city/state/zip)
23.   Thornton, Denise/Elisava Illiesca (no city/state/zip)
24.   Collum, Clint/Alexander Marcellus (need updated address)
25.   Cupps, Jason/Jason of Northkeep(no city/state/zip)

Kajira Camber
  (Khayra bint Tahir ibn Rashid)
m.k.a. Kory Lewis
a.k.a. Rabbit's Wife