[Ansteorra] Elfsea Defender

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 07:57:32 PDT 2009

Greetings,

Elfsea Defender has come and gone.  Huzzah to the newest Defenders!!

Thank you to everyone that traveled to come enjoy the weekend, or just the day.  It was a beautiful, if somewhat breezy, weekend and much fun was had.

Thank you goes to Helen for managing the gate volunteers, and Delores for her help.  Many thanks to the volunteers that sat at gate to welcome all to the event.

Robin of Northkeep, the archery shoot was a vision, and a challenge, thank you.  Daniel and Elayne, the archery field looked wonderful, as usual.  Meriyan, the youth archers are yours!!  Thank you for your hard work.

Rikkr and Alaric, thank you for corraling the fighters and making sure all went smoothly.

Crandall , thank you for your voice. (and your radios, they saved the day!!)

Genvieve, Caitrina, Lawrence, Aeryn, Viv, Anika, Sara, Margie, Mea, Lyonette, Toryn (and the dancers), Cathal, Gerhart, Pyro, Caelin, and many more.....Thank you for all your hard work in making this event a success..(If I have forgotten someone, I am sorry.  The brain is still windburned.)

Til next year...

I remain in Service to Crown and Kingdom,

Lady Elspeth

Steward, Elfsea Defender