[Ansteorra] xXxth T shirts

daire.druinne at gmail.com daire.druinne at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 12:01:44 PDT 2009

Greetings from Druinne and Morgan,

We have to apologize for the fact that we are not able to provide a mail
order delivery service for the shirts. We had planned on having that done
this week, but alas, we could not accomplish this goal for a variety of
reasons.

However, Druinne will be Defenders of the Roses this weekend with the
shirts and hopes that you all bring her cash (as in tens and fives) for
your $15 shirt. Barring road hazards which could result in late arrival,
she should be selling them right after morning court behind the Elfsea Blue
and White Pavilion.

This is a limited run of 100 shirts. We are getting ready to start the next
in a series of three limited quantity shirts and will be adjusting the size
distribution based on last week and this week's sales.

And yes, the much rumored tank tops are in the works as well.

See at an event soon,
Druinne and Morgan