[Ansteorra] Wood? Anyone need some?

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 12:47:25 PDT 2009

Greetings,
I don't think Giertrud intended to post to such a broad audience, perhaps.
She currently resides in Lake Charles, La.

I currently have a very large pine tree in my back yard that apparently died after IKE and it took until now for us to realize it wasn't coming back to green after the winter season...the insurance company maybe procured to hire someone to chop it down... would make a nice telephone pole tho, it's very straight and about 3 stories tall.  :-)

Cheers, Hillary