[Ansteorra] An Invitation to Merchant

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 22:29:44 PDT 2009

An Invitation to Merchant

As the Merchant Coordinator, I would like to invite you come to Steppes Warlord XXXVI - May 22 - 25.
Come sell your wares at one of the oldest and largest events in Ansteorra at the Canton Trade Days site.
We have several spaces available outside and inside the air conditioned Hall.
Inside spaces will be on a first reserve basis.
All spaces at very reasonable rates.
For particulars contact me at lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com .
Please include Warlord in the subject line.
I will need your name, store name, the size of the booth & your contact info - email & phone number.
You must have a Texas state sales tax number.
The event web site is http://steppes.ansteorra.org/events/warlord/

Lady Gabriele
Warlord XXVI
Merchant & Hall Coordinator