[Ansteorra] bardic symbol

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Thu Apr 2 21:39:13 PDT 2009

"Or, a mullet of five greater and five lesser points within am unstrung
harp frame sable" was registered to the Queen's College opf Bards of
Ansteorra, who released it for the use of any Ansteorran bard.  That's a
yellow field with an Ansteorran black star inside a black harp frame.
Replace the star with the queen's rose to get the badge of the Premier
Bard.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin