[Ansteorra] Who would expect a real (mundane) Baron in Tulsa?

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Fri Apr 3 13:50:03 PDT 2009

I (happily) mistyped something or other while doing a web search today,
and came up with this totally serendipitous gem:

<http://www.bailii.org/scot/cases/ScotCS/2008/CSOH_36.html>

in which I find that one of the professors of law at Antioch School of
Law in Tulsa (North Ansteorra, that is) is Baron of Ardgowan, in
Scotland.

Life is good, it's Friday, and I learned something.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO