[Ansteorra] Bard on a mission seeks help.

Robert G. Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 12:06:17 PDT 2009

Catrin ferch Maelgwn wrote:
> Gentle People of Ansteorra,

> I aim to compose a poetic genealogical record of the rulers of Ansteorra --
> a Lay of the Kings, as it were -- similar to one which may be found on the
> following page, written for the Crowns of Ealdormere by Hector of the Black
> Heights:

Mistress Mari did something along these lines for one of Mikael's
coronations. You might try to contact her and see if she still has a
copy of it.

lathyrus at grandecom.net

(Yes, she's an avid gardener).

If not, I may have one somewhere on one of my archive disks or in hard copy.

A word of warning:  She's very deeply involved in school and has had
little time for any SCA pursuits (including answering emails) of late.

Cynric