[Ansteorra] Steppes Warlord

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Mon Apr 6 09:26:53 PDT 2009

Now is the time to plan! Steppes Warlord will take place at Canton Texas
at the Canton trade days site.

Come and join the competition for the titles of: Steppes Warlord,
Steppes Champion, Steppes Archer or Steppes Bard.

But wait there is still more! Rapier Melee's on Saturday! Chivalric
Melee's on Sunday! Drum circle and Hafla on Saturday Night!

But wait there is still more as we will have a William Tell Shoot, A
novice Shoot and most importantly Royal Huntsman will take place on
Sunday!

Do you still want more? Well we have more still, An onsite embroidery
competiion, Thrown Weapons , Period Gaming, a mystery competition that
only the steward knows about and still more!!

Does the Ansteorra Heat get to you in May? Have no fear enjoy the
airconditioned hall from 9AM to 9PM on Saturday and Sunday!

All merchants are welcome! We have merchant fee;s for inside the hall
and outside the hall.

Please check out the website for more information at
http://steppes.ansteorra.org/events/warlord/

Rain or shine the event will happen and rain or shine memories lasting a
life time will be made!

Master Richard Fairbourne
Event Steward Steppes Warlord
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna