[Ansteorra] Herald Office Open for Applications

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 7 04:59:01 PDT 2009

Greetings all,
Please note that the office of Nordsteorra Herald (Northern Regional) is open for applications.  I would like to commend Lady Siobhán ingen Tigernaich for the fine job she has done in this office, but unfortunately she must step out of the office at this time.  Please send your applications to me at star at herald.ansteorra.org and cc Nordsteorra at nordsteorra at herald.ansteorra.org.  Applications are due by June 30.  This information will also appear in the May Black Star.

If you have any questions about this office, please contact me.

In service,
HL Alden Drake
Star Principal Herald