[Ansteorra] Popcorn

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 22:28:10 PDT 2009

Is popcorn period?

Pooky

I'll spare you the details of how this question occurred to me, but as
with all things concerning me there is a story behind it and as with
all stories there might be a Kernel of truth...

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"I shall pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I
can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do
it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way
again!"  -- Master Jerry Lewis