[Ansteorra] Conflict at the Faire -- Tavern & Games

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 09:56:01 PDT 2009

*COME ONE, COME ALL TO* Conflict at the Faire/30th Anniversary of the White
Scarf at Camp Camwood in Hockly, Texas (
http://stargate.ansteorra.org/baronial09.shtml) is one short week
away.  Come see
if Stargate and Loch Sollier can come to “friendly” resolution of “Should
Ramy Owe for what Ewely Et?"

Loch Sollier is providing our Tavern (both lunch and dinner).  Below is your
fare for the day:

*LUNCH:*

Hearty Beef Stew –OR– Vegetable Stew with bread and cheese

*DINNER:*

Seasoned & Sautéed sausage –OR– Gilled Lemon Chicken

Pasta –OR– Vegetable Salad

Slow cook potatoes –OR– Mixed Vegetables

Cake topped with Apples –OR– Berry Compote

HL Debora Durham is bringing her period games for all to enjoy and will be
set-up near the Tavern under the metal pavilion.  And don’t forget the Roses
will be hosting a cake & punch special treat for all to enjoy.

A reminder that (primitive) camping is available.

Warm regards,

Baroness Isabeau Quiquandon, OL

HL Cristyana Lambrecht

Co-Event Stewards