[Ansteorra] for Japanese personas...

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sun Apr 12 10:22:46 PDT 2009

To all the Japanese personas in Ansteorra and everywhere else.
My honorable Apprentice is getting married on Sat  at Steppes  I will be hosting the Sat night  stage of the three day celebration that traditionally should take place. I  will have gifts (Largess) to those who know French to all gentles that show their good upbringing my entertaining the Bride and Groom.
I am very interested in music and dance.
I am very interested in my Apprentice's culture and if you can show me something of it I would be most grateful.
Duchess Willow de Wisp