[Ansteorra] King's College Call for Instructors

Robert G. Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 18:35:44 PDT 2009

I invite all who have knowledge to share to come and participate as
instructors in Ansteorra's premier educational venue, King's College, to
be held in the Barony of Bjornsborg June 12-13, A.S. XLIV (2009 c.e.).
We have a variety of indoor and outdoor learning spaces with the full
complement of teaching aids available for your use.

Come and spread your learning for the enrichment of all.

Send me a class proposal/outline.  Be sure to include a description of
the class, its length, any costs to the students or materials to be
provided by them, any materials such as handouts that will be provided
by you, maximum class size if applicable, and any requirements you have
for teaching aids (electricity, A/V equipment, table space, and so on).
Be sure also to mention scheduling preferences (accommodated if possible
and within reason) and any additional logistical details that should be
brought to my attention.

NB: All nine indoor classrooms have chalkboards, but you are advised to
supply your own chalk if you anticipate employing them.

Send your class proposals to:

rgferrell at gmail.com

In Service,

CoB