[Ansteorra] Need a room or a rental in Dallas Tx

jwtopp at peoplepc.com jwtopp at peoplepc.com
Mon Apr 13 17:09:25 PDT 2009

Hi

I have just moved back to Dallas and I need either a room to rent or an
apartment very cheap, I cook, I clean, I will even do windows and I love
cats and dogs all sizes, I am an artist and I have started to work on a
series of paintings for an upcoming show.  So I need also a place to put up
a small table and easel and lighting very small space, I work in acrylics
and watercolors.  I will be at the Illumination and Calligraphy Guild
meeting Wednesday night.  I am talking about paying rent too, will not
accept just trade.

Thank you   contact me off board please  email or call me 586-610-7640

Barn, shed or back porch, unfurnished or furnished.  Will protect your
property from my paints.

Janie Topp

Ldy Maeve Dianotto

586-610-7640