[Ansteorra] Puppets in Period

Regan Caimbeul regan.caimbeul at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 14:42:29 PDT 2009

Please excuse the bandwidth..

I was wondering if anyone has information regarding puppets in period: what
kinds of puppets were used, how to make them, sample shows, or other
introduction-like stuff (yes, that's a technical term).

I think that I would LIKE to stick with the Tudor/Elizabethan period in
England.  However, information from other eras, and countries would also be
interesting.  This is just something new that I would like to learn about,
and I thought I would put some feelers out on the list and see what was out
there.

Thanks!

Rachel

--
If everything happened when and how we wanted, then nothing would be worth
waiting for...