[Ansteorra] Conflict at Faire - Weather Update

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 07:47:50 PDT 2009

Greetings to all,

 It looks like rain for Saturday morning but don't let that deter you from
attending.  We have a large pavilion to use and will move the list field
under it (at least for the morning), if necessary, with the possiblily of
moving it outside once the weather clears.  Fighters bring shoes appropriate
for concrete (just in case).  See you tomorrow.

Regards,
Baroness Isabeau
HL Cristyana
Event Stewards.