[Ansteorra] Lysts at Castleton Traffic Control Brigade Sign Up

Paul Gilbert niklas at pbgilbert.net
Fri Apr 17 17:00:31 PDT 2009

Greetings....

I am a bit behind the curve on this duty, so I need all the help I can
get to sign up and secure the hill into Castleton for the upcoming Lysts
at Castleton event April 24th and 25th in the Barony of Bryn Gwlad.

In a nutshell, for those that do not now what this duty is, we place
someone at the top and at the bottom of the single lane road that is the
drive way into the Castleton property.

This helps prevent accidental meetings of folks as they descend or
ascend the hill at the same time.

Each person will work a 2 hours shift and 2 way radios are provided for
communications.

It is very easy and a great way to help out the event.

The schedule is listed below. Shifts are on a first come-first "get it"
basis.

Persons interested in serving, please contact me direct, off list at
niklas at pbgilbert.net

I need your SCA name, mundane name and I would really like a phone
number you can be reached at if there are questions.

Any other questions, let me know...

In Service,
Baron Niklas Vasilevich

Friday, April 24th,

5pm: 	Top:
	Bottom:

7pm:	Top
	Bottom:

9pm:	Top:
	Bottom:

11pm:	Top:
	Bottom:

Sat, April 25th

7am:	Top:
	Bottom:

9am:	Top:
	Bottom:

11:am:	Top:
	Bottom:

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW             H.E. Niklas Vasilevich
niklas at pbgilbert.net      CB,CSM,KGA,OTR,ORH,Crane,AoA
512-733-3035 Cellular             Kingdom of Ansteorra

            Society for Creative Anachronism

     Texas Dept. Of Transportation, Radio Operations
      Austin, Texas                  512-506-5141
                pgilber at dot.state.tx.us

                "The Eagle has landed"
  "Sable, a double-headed eagle, a bordure engrailed or"