[Ansteorra] Low Water Crossings

Dave W wiselaw at comcast.net
Fri Apr 17 21:20:58 PDT 2009

None that I know of.  Easy to get to off of HWY 290.  Once off the major
freeways, the short drive is all nicely paved country roads.  There is lots
of covered space as well to help deal with any inclement weather.
Come on down, we'll look forward to seeing you.

(Besides have been prepping feast for the last 3 days, so we'll have lots of
food for everyone, which includes both lunch and dinner :) )
Regards,
Alexis

Anyone know offhand if there are any low-water crossings on the way to
Camp Camwood (coming from 290)?

Thanks,

Cynric