[Ansteorra] Pictures of Glaslyn Defender 2009

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Apr 21 00:55:42 PDT 2009

I have loaded the pictures taken at Glaslyn Defender to flickr at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/ .  The site was really nice
and it is used for many local events, but the parking area is in the middle
of the site, so you tend to get a lot of pictures with cars in the
background. I can remove them, but it would take more time than I have to do
so for all the pictures. Please ignore them.

The standard disclaimers apply. These are medium resolution JPG files. I
have Nikon RAW format files of greater resolution so I can create pictures
that are better than these if there are some that are important to you. You
may use any of these for SCA, non-profit use as long as you provide some
attribution for them (either Caelin on Andrede or Richard Threlkeld). If you
wish to use them otherwise, please contact me for permission.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede