[Ansteorra] OT - lady's head covering help

Thora Olafsdottir thora_olafsdottir at att.net
Thu Apr 23 07:29:22 PDT 2009

In looking for nice scarves I have found a couple of sites that might interest your friend.  One is Tznius.com. It is a site that caters primarily to women interested in "modest dress" but they have a lot of scarves and a section on different ways to tie them to look pretty.   I was surprised at all the different ways to tie a scarf.  They also carry snoods and hats. Another site is The Hijab Shop.  It caters to Islamic women.

I have not yet ordered from either of these sites but I thought she might be interested.

Thora O.