[Ansteorra] OT - lady's head covering help

Lisa A. May maaggie1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 07:44:17 PDT 2009

Linen coifs in pretty colors might work, and would be very simple (and
inexpensive).  I would send her to Caelin on Andrede's (Richard
Threlkeld) Flickr site, a fabulous set of pictures of many SCA events,
and let her browse to see if she sees anything she likes:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/

I'm sure there would be folks available to help her make/obtain any
one she decides would do for her.

Maggie

Countess Margaret ny Connor
Barony of the Steppes
Kingdom of Ansteorra

And do as adversaries do in law; strive mightily, then eat and drink
as friends (Wm. Shakespeare)