[Ansteorra] Needing textile and fashion references

jwtopp at peoplepc.com jwtopp at peoplepc.com
Wed Apr 29 09:19:49 PDT 2009

I have some information on textile trims made with card weaving that I will
be happy to unearth for you.
What library did you use?
Did you use the museum, they are always happy to help if you make an
appointment to see someone about what you are researching?
Most libraries have online access these days,
Oh http://www.loc.gov/index.html  library of congress
http://www.imls.gov/index.shtm Institue of Museum and Library Services
http://www.tsl.state.tx.us/texshare/pl/texlibs.html Texas Library Share
email me back if you get this, I am not sure if my email is working
Thank you
Janie Topp
Ldy Maeve Dianotto