[Ansteorra] Fox Davies 'Handbook to English Heraldry' online

Robert G. Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 12:21:02 PDT 2009

Chiara Francesca wrote:
> Actually, I think that Borek  found and utilized it while he was Star. I remember getting a cd of it to help with a project for the Steppes anniversary. :)

Could be.  I vaguely remember talking to him about it.

As I said, it has mistakes.  For example, Anebairn pointed out to me
that Terric Bearsmountain's mount of bears was drawn upside down (I
think I fixed that one, though).  Not sure what caused me to do that.
Probably a misguided effort to fit it in the space better. That was over
20 years ago.

Anyway, now that they're all .jpgs it would only take a couple of
minutes with Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop to fix them.  It was rather
more difficult when they only existed as ink and acrylic on paper.

CoB