[Ansteorra] bardic symbol

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Thu Apr 2 17:51:07 PDT 2009

That is indeed the badge of the Premier Bard.  The general bardic badge is
"Or, a mullet of five greater and five lesser points within the frame of an
Irish harp sable."

So in both cases, a black harp; the Premier Bard has a
yellow-rose-on-black-rose in the center, while the general bardic one has
the Ansteorran star in the center.

-Emma de Fetherstan