[Ansteorra] xXxth Year Anniversary Celebration T shirts have arrived!!!

betsy betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Apr 2 19:45:13 PDT 2009

Wow, a swim tank at canton?! how cool!!

-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-bounces+betsy=softwareinnovation.com at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:ansteorra-bounces+betsy=softwareinnovation.com at lists.ansteorra.org]
On Behalf Of Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 9:05 PM
To: Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] xXxth Year Anniversary Celebration T shirts have
arrived!!!

We have more designs coming out in a month or so.  There will also be other
items available at the event itself:  tote bags, some embroidered caps
perhaps.  There is even a rumor about an Ansteorran Swim team tank which
might show up.

How fast these sell will help determine how many of the next runs that we
purchase.

These shirts have been privately funded so that the kingdom will have no
liability for them, but all profits will go directly to the kingdom.

Druinne and Morgan