[Ansteorra] thick rattan

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 11 11:15:12 PDT 2009

Sounds like a decent foundation for a Palestinian "greatclub" to me...

Ah, memories of the "pillow-on-a-stick" I once constructed do come back
to haunt me from time to time.

Adieu, Amra  / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

SCA:  al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B, OSCA
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at gmail.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen