[Ansteorra] Puppets in Period

charlescalhoun at sbcglobal.net charlescalhoun at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 14 20:28:30 PDT 2009

We just had a class on this very subject this evening 4-14. Let me get the email address of the instructor for the class and get back with you.  He has studied this subject, makes his own, give shows at the Lawton library, etc. He did a neat show at Eldern last year.

Shaw Colquhoun
Eldern Hills

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass....It's about learning to dance in the rain.