[Ansteorra] GW Open A&S

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 16:28:31 PDT 2009

Does anyone know how the War Bard competitors scored for Ansteorra? I know
we did well as a group and have heard conflicting reports as to how it was
scored. Three Rivers won the individual prize but I heard we took the group?
I can't remember the name of the Good Lady who ran the competition and I am
truely embarrassed since I made her aquaintance in Trimaris a year ago.
Gosh, the old brain ain't what it used to be.....
 Just curious,
 Tina

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 7:15 PM, Deana Covel Whitney <dmcovel79 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Greetings,
>
>  I wanted to share some belated good news from Gulf Wars.  Another list
> just posted the winners of the Open A&S Competition, held Friday of the war
>
> For those interested, the number of entries by Kingdom was: Meridies, 16:
> Gleann Abhann, 15; Ansteorra, 13; Trimaris, 6; An Tir, 1; Outlands, 1;
> Artemisia, 1.
> 242 votes were cast.
>
> >From Ansteorra, there were three winners:
> Calontiri Laurels' Prize: Mistress Alix Tiberga - Naalbinding Silk Bag
> (Ansteorra)
> THL Fredrick Alton Prize: Elies le Galia - Pewter badges (Ansteorra)
> THL Avice Prize: THL Tadhj MacAedein uiConahobhair - Culinary Banquetting
> Foods (Ansteorra)
>

> For the Ansteorrans who displayed, Viviat!
> For the Ansteorrans who won, Viviat & Hazzah!
>

> In Service,
>  Hanna von Dahl, OL
>  CR MoAS
>
> "Burn brightly without burning out." - Richard Briggs

Any day above ground is a good day!