[Ansteorra] Feeding toddlers at events

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Thu Apr 16 16:55:21 PDT 2009

I generally went with finger-food like grapes, strawberries, string cheese,
raisins, peanut-butter crackers and so on, and then the occasional "actual"
sandwich made from a wheat roll and some thinly-sliced turkey, maybe a slice
of cheese as well.

If I didn't want to cart along a small cooler, I'd still bring grapes (can
NEVER have too many grapes...) and maybe a baggie of pre-sliced apples, and
then anything that doesn't require cooling to keep safe. Let 'em snack all
day long, and make sure they drink plenty of water, and they'll survive just
fine. :)

-Emma (mom to 9 and 4-"almost 5!" yr old girls..)