[Ansteorra] Feeding toddlers at events

Jhan Knebel rixende at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 05:25:28 PDT 2009

GO buy an old school thermos. You can still find them at Target.  Fill
it with boiling water. You can then submerge whatever you want to feed
him in a watertight container and warm it that way.

The thermos has saved me traveling with an infant. Cold water is easy
to get, hot water, a little bit harder.

Rixende

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 5:28 PM, Chelsea Durham <baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> My great kingdom,
> There are many wise mothers in this great land, and I'm appealing to you all for advice on what to feed a 16 month old child at an event. He eats solid foods for the most part and the easy things are easy sure... If you have a microwave! Soooo.... Ideas? Please?
>
> I'm taking my son to Stargate's event this weekend... first camping event... by myself (meaning my lord is staying home). I'll have some assistance from Elizabeth of Shadowlands (God bless that woman!) but ya know, any advice there would be great too.
>
> In Service,
>
> -Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
>
> Son, I never knew there was part of me missing until you were born.

Baroness Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Central Region Rapier Marshal
Quidam audit valde, facit valde