[Ansteorra] Feeding toddlers at events

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Fri Apr 17 10:05:45 PDT 2009

I get chocolates ones at wal-mart in the same aisle with the other health foods like soy joy bars, etc.

One should as a rule respect public opinion in so far as is necessary to avoid starvation and to keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyranny, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways. -Bertrand Russell