[Ansteorra] The Lysts at Castleton Feast Update

Adrienne R. Ferrell aferrell at greatambience.com
Sun Apr 19 21:18:32 PDT 2009

Greetings Ansteorra,

The weather at the Conflict at the Fair has contributed to the increase
in courses for the feast at the Lyst of Casleton.  Added to the menu
are mixed vegetables  and spiced cake with fruit compote.

I really would like all the food eaten.  So, to give people
more time to digest between courses,  the grilled sausages, turnips mashed
with apples and topped with cheese,  and chilled fruit with cream  will
be served  starting  at noon to around 1:30

Continuing  around  6 PM, the rest of the feast consisting of:
bread and butter
salad
mixed vegetables
capon in orange sauce served with rice of Genoa
beef & barley
and spice cake with fruit compote
will be served.

All this for only $8 a person, children under 12 half price.

Today was the deadline for reservations, but email me before
Tuesday, and I'll add you to the list.  aferrell at greatambience.com

sincerely,
Mistress Seraphina Maslowska