[Ansteorra] 'Genghis Khan' at Houston Museum of Nat'l Science- thru Sept 7th

Monalee R Kendall monaleekr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 06:28:51 PDT 2009

Hey,

I just got your message this morning. My phone died and didn't realize it. I
think I am going to wait on applying for full time work since temping is
working out okay.  I like the idea of taking a break between jobs and as
long as they keep me busy the money is okay too.

But thanks for thinking of me.

Monalee

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 4:05 PM, Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Now showing:
> A fabulous exhibit on the history of the man, Genghis Khan, the country of
> Mongolia and the times of the 13th C. are at the Houston Museum of Nat'l
> Science from Feb. 27th, thru Sept. 7th, 2009.
>
> More than 200 spectacular artifacts from the 13th century will be on
> display, including the first-ever printing press and paper money, to
> imperial gold, silk robes and sophisticated weaponry (archery and trebuchet)
> of the world's most visionary ruler and his descendants. The exhibition
> offers visitors innovative role-playing, archaeological excavation,
> Mongolian music and costumes, and special effects to create the exotic
> atmosphere of ancient Mongolia.
>
> Check out details at:
> http://www.hmns.org/exhibits/special_exhibits/genghis_khan.asp
>
> Cheers, Hillary

It doesn't take all kinds there just ARE all kinds.