[Ansteorra] 30th Year Evening Activities

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 08:47:45 PDT 2009

Greetings all

I am your minister of revels for 30th Year Anniversary Celebration.  There
are still openings for those who desire to organize balls, circles, parties,
or present plays, performances or concerts.  Currently, there is a Hafla
scheduled for Saturday night but the Hall is available Thursday and Friday
evening.

If you desire to have a smaller party at your pavilion and would like it
placed on the schedule, let me know and I'll do what I can.

~ihon vinson macFergus, OL
Minister of Revels - Ansteorran 30th Year Event

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass . . .
it's about learning how to dance in the rain!"

Unknown (but I wish it had been me)