[Ansteorra] LYSTS-NEED WATER & GATORADE?

Dave W wiselaw at comcast.net
Wed Apr 22 11:11:43 PDT 2009

Responded to privately. We will have refreshments for those attending.

On a related note, one question that came up regarding lysts is whether
participation in all fields is required.  The answer is no.  Each
participant is encouraged to participate in any field for which they are
authorized, so that you can engage in mounted combat, chivalric combat and
joust, or just have hours of chivalric combat, if you aren't set up for
equestrian combat.

Looking forward to seeing everyone out at the event.  This event is uniquely
Ansteorran in presenting mounted combat and chivalric combat followed up
with jousting.  Throw in another stellar performance by The Baron's Men in
the Globe theatre after a wonderful Feast by Mistress Seraphina guarantees
this event will be one to remember :)

Regards,
Sir Alexis
Event Steward for Lysts of Castleton IV

ps.  If folks need to get in contact for the event, the number in the
Blackstar is correct at 281-960-6451.

pps. We have several folks flying in from out of Kingdom just to be part of
it :)