[Ansteorra] Lysts

hejanais at yahoo.com hejanais at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 19:11:25 PDT 2009

Greetings,

The Amazon nuns from the Sacred Order of St. John's Wort will be in attendance at Lysts.  We shall once again carry the Rhino favors.

For a number of years ago we began to carry Rhino favors to be given to fighters.  These Rhino favors are only given to fighters who are fighting in tournements and who are so blatantly rhino-hiding that even innocent nuns can see it.

We only do this at tournements and we do it very discreetly - never in court.  It is strange, but it seems that every tourney we choose to attend with these Rhino favors turns out to be honorably and chivalrously fought by all of the participants and to date we have not given away a single favor. hmmm.

The whole idea behind this Rhino favor is to gently remind all fighters to keep in mind the ideals of our Society and to promote honor and chivalry on the field.

Should you need blessing for good fortune, good health and fair weather, we will be carrying with us the Blessed Earth of St. Bogdacious, Patron Saint of the Barony of Axmoor, Kingdom of Meridies.

Baroness Jan
AKA Mother Mary Mary Quitecontraire
Sacred Order of St. John's Wort
Amazon Household