[Ansteorra] Upcoming activities

Karen French klfrench1023 at att.net
Fri Apr 24 13:18:55 PDT 2009

I'll miss you, but I'm sure that I'll see you at upcoming events.  I would love to have you come down and teach a class on Opus Anglicanum for one of our Weekend Workshops.  I know that would be popular!  You know you'll always have crash space with me.  All you need to do is find a weekend on the calendar that works for you.  I would dearly love to have participation from outside of the Central Region, too.

Hope to see you soon,

Caterina