[Ansteorra] Conflict at the Faire - I forgot

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 06:38:17 PDT 2009

I seem to have forgotten to thank a very important person when I orginally
sent my thank yous.

Baroness Gwendolyn McIver, without your help we would not have had our sweet
little Ewelyet upon whom the event was based nor the wonderful embroidered
site tokens you provided.  Your service was greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Baroness Isabeau Quiquandon, OL
Co-Event Steward