[Ansteorra] Fabric sources

Deana Covel Whitney dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 18:20:31 PDT 2009

And of course, don't forget JSTOR, inter-library loan, Google Books, and academic journals or publications from conferences. Get a Tex-Share card if you live in Texas from your local library and visit the closest College library to you. SMU has a GREAT collection.
  If you are in Oklahoma, OSU & UCO are more liberal in their loaning policies to non-students than OU is. At least the last time I checked.

But as Heralod said,"Medieval textiles" is a huge topic. So the more narrow you get, the better you are able to write a focused paper.

In Service,
 Hanna von Dahl, OL