[Ansteorra] Event Calendar

Randy Nicholson rnicholson2 at gvtc.com
Sat Aug 1 20:35:49 PDT 2009

Yes indeed, Jagermeister is held at the Seguin Outdoor Learning Center this
year.  But it's hosted by the Shire of Ffynnon Gath which has members from
San Marcos, New Braunfels, Seguin, Wimberley, etc...  So we hope to see you
and everyone else there this year!!!

Especially if you're a new comer.  We're offering our new comer's get in
free coupon again this year.  Please see our event website for more details
or contact me directly.

http://ffynnon-gath.ansteorra.org/Jagermeister2009.htm

Centurion Robert de Bray
Ffynnon Gath Hospitaler