[Ansteorra] Sable Talons

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 1 20:42:32 PDT 2009

It's an AoA level fighting award...

I looked at Kingdom Law (where the constitutions of the awards used to be ;)
and on the Heraldic Page... and couldn't easily find the text of the constitution.

Someone more currently heraldically versed (my knowledge is about 4 years out of date on these matters)
should be able to tell you where you can read the constitutions of the awards (which sets out the guidelines of what the awards are for...and what the rights and responsibilities are for the recipients).

LDeerSlayer