[Ansteorra] ISO sources for beadwork on garments

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 11:01:05 PDT 2009

Jen (creator of http://www.medievalbeads.com/) is one of the leading experts in this field in and out of the SCA. Her research has been published and she has studied the primary sources that she writes about.

She is also a pretty funny gal. :)

♫
Chiara Francesca
« Ehi Prof.! Che cosa facciamo stasera?»
« Quello che facciamo tutte le sere, Mignolo: tentare di conquistare il mondo! »
(hint: italian)