[Ansteorra] ISO a book

Fiona the Needleworker danab-steppes at tx.rr.com
Tue Aug 4 12:07:22 PDT 2009

I have put in a request for an Interlibrary Loan on a book called
"Medieval European Jewellery by Ronald Lightbown" but am not sure if
it will come in in time. I am wondering if anyone in Steppes or nearby
the Dallas area might have a copy of this that they would be willing
to let me borrow long enough to look through it and make some
photocopies as needed. I have a project I'm working on that I wish to
enter into the Steppes A&S, and I'd like to have some documentation as
a Novice entry even though I don't need to have it. Never too early to
start documentation. :)

Please contact me off-list by email or phone. 469-222-9236

Fiona the Needleworker

Thank you all for your time.